Hi David

I've incorporated your changes and a few other small changes from PRs which
were open and active up at GitHub. I've prepared release artifacts and reached
out to Ralph for some help as it's been a very long time (entirely my fault)
since I was active on the project. Once I've been able to upload the staging
doc site and signed artifacts, I'll open a vote on this mailing list and
subject to that passing, do a proper release on nuget.org.

In the mean-time, there's an rc release up at
https://github.com/apache/logging-log4net/releases/tag/rc%2F2.0.13 if you'd
like to test against your own system.

-d