I think adding it to github actions(while certainly not ideal) is at
least a step in the right direction.  If/when we have dedicated
hardware to test it properly, we can then migrate it over.  At least
having it setup to start with should make migration easier, plus even
if it's not super consistent we should at least be able to get a rough
order of magnitude over dozens of builds.

-Robert Middleton