Odd.  How would we format the timestamp in that case?  According to
the documentation, fmt has formatters for std::chrono::time_point
already.

Is this some sort of difference between MSVC and gcc?  It should be
trying to format
std::chrono::time_point<std::chrono::high_resolution_clock>, which I
thought was std::chrono::system_clock instead of steady_clock.

-Robert Middleton