I would say the saving/loading of settings is probably the main thing to
fix - if I remember correctly, it kinda works at the moment.  Part of the
issue with what it did before was that the settings were scattered among
several different files with no apparent rhyme or reason, and converting
them to one file I'm not sure if everything works.

The one feature that I'm pretty sure doesn't exist is the ability to have
multiple log messages go to one tab, but I don't think that is critical for
release.  In order to properly support that I think requires a bit more
planning on both the UI side(so you can know how things are routed) and on
the back-end side(to do the actual routing).

-Robert Middleton