FYI to Logging and Brian,

Over at Apache Commons, I added generating of CycloneDX and SPDX SBOMs
that we publish along with our artifacts. So I'd be curious if "we're
doing it wrong" ;-)

My take is that it is still early in the SBOM game and that we're
getting ahead of the game but just producing these files.

We are also discussing publishing OSV and/or VEX files.

Gary