Seems OK to me from my POV but it's also clear that from a receiver's
POV, one usually only cares about one: For example, if I care about
Log4j news, I'm now going to get .NET news which I likely don't care
about. So if we do this we'll have to force ourselves to use [PREFIX]
in all subjects.

Gary

On Mon, Oct 5, 2026 at 6:22 AM Piotr P. Karwasz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> We currently have 6 different mailing lists with no traffic on them:
>
> - [email protected],
> - [email protected],
> - [email protected],
> - [email protected],
> - [email protected],
> - [email protected].
>
> What do you think about closing them all and creating a new
> [email protected] mailing list?
>
> I don't expect any traffic on the new mailing list either, but we should
> have one for user questions. We can also forward GitHub Discussions there.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Piotr

Reply via email to