Thanks for the response.

I am using the most basic Solr Installation so I imagine the only
requestHandlers are those that are active on default. I think the gist of
what your saying is go through my solrconfig.xml file and secure any paths
that seem like they should be "admin" only? We are not really concerned
about security so much as just making sure the average user cannot mess
anything up. Users should only be able to search and retrieve xml
anything else.

Thank you for your time,

~Matt