hi all,
   I want to implement a query that taking position and terms'
relative positions into consideration. It only supports multiterm
queries like boolean or query.
   But I want to consider term postion and terms relative positions.
   e.g. there are two docs
  doc1         apache lucene is a open source project
  doc2         apache is a http server and lucene ...
  if user search "apache lucene"  doc1 will win because apache lucene
appear closer than doc2
  e.g.
  doc1        some other text apache lucene is a open source project
  doc2         apache lucene is a open source project some other text
  doc2 wins because "apache lucene" appear at the first position

  I think I can imitate boolean query and just integrate position
information into boolean or query. but I am not familiar with lucene's
implementaion. anyone could show me some directions? thank you.