Tommaso,

Do say more about what you're thinking of. I'm currently getting my dev
environment up to look into enhancing the MoreLikeThisHandler to be
able handle function query boosts. This should be eminently possible
from my initial research. However, if you're thinking of something more
powerful, perhaps we can work together.

Upayavira