: I committed a fix.

For those trying to keep track at home...

r1596346 fixed the assertSame failure in TestFaceting.

i then pinged rmuir on IRC to ask him about the seeminly unrelated
(code-not-test) assert failure in DocValuesFacets.getCounts which was
causing TestRandomFaceting to fail using the same seed -- that aparently
lead him to file LUCENE-5691.

Once that was committed both failures seem to be completley fixed.

Thanks rmuir.