I think Solr 5 should be a modularized deploy with plugins and plugin
registry. Either that or we will have to steal the Elephant logo from
the sister project and have to setup torrent-based software
distribution.

And I really wish HUE was a Java-based project. But, alas,....

Regards,
  Alex.
Current project: http://www.solr-start.com/ - Accelerating your Solr proficiency