I've had an example in my book:
https://github.com/arafalov/solr-indexing-book/blob/master/published/languages/conf/solrconfig.xml
, though it was for Solr 4.2+. Solr in Action also has a section on
multilingual indexing. There is no generic advice, as everybody seems
to have slightly different multilingual requirements, but the books
will at least discuss the main issues.

Regarding your specific email from a week ago, You haven't actually
said what is the problem was. Just what you did. So, we don't know
where you are stuck and what - specifically - you need help with.

Regards,
   Alex.
Current project: http://www.solr-start.com/ - Accelerating your Solr proficiency