Hi Michael,

Awesome to see you are still working on that tool. It's enough outside
of the box, I can see it can cause other people without context to
become confused. But I think we will learn something from it, whether
it will ultimately work perfectly or not.

On the specific question: "I was wondering whether it would be
helpful, that such a system for incremental testing would also point
out things like maybing missing updates, like for example for
CHANGES.txt or associated tests." - I think for now it is better to
leave this question aside. I would focus on making it's original goal
work and only then to focus on side-benefits. MVP and all that.

Regards,
   Alex.
Personal: http://www.outerthoughts.com/ and @arafalov
Solr resources and newsletter: http://www.solr-start.com/ and @solrstart