FYI: Uwe replied to me privately a few hours ago that he had done this.

: Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 09:14:11 -0700 (MST)
: From: Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
: To: u...@thetaphi.de
: Cc: Lucene Dev <dev@lucene.apache.org>
: Subject: Updating CWIKI jdoc link macros -- was: Re: Solr Ref Guide for 5.1
:
:
: Uwe: can you please update the confluence link macros for the lucene/solr
: javadoc urls to reflect "5_1_0" ?
:
: >> To update the shortcut links to point to the current version, remove
: >> and recreate the shortcut links with keys SolrReleaseDocs and
: >> LuceneReleaseDocs , making their expanded values include the
: >> underscore-separated release version followed by a slash, e.g. for the
: >> 4.8 release, the expanded values should be
: >> http://lucene.apache.org/solr/4_8_0/ and
: >> http://lucene.apache.org/core/4_8_0/, respectively.  See the Confluence
: >> documentation for instructions.  Note: Uwe Schindler says that
: >> Confluence has a bug that disallows editing shortcut links' expanded
: >> values - that's why you have to remove and then recreate the shortcut
links.
:
:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-+How+To+Publish+This+Documentation#Internal-HowToPublishThisDocumentation-Pre-publicationActions
:
:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-+Maintaining+Documentation
:
:
:
: : Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 10:42:50 -0500
: : From: Cassandra Targett <casstarg...@gmail.com>
: : To: dev@lucene.apache.org
: : Subject: Re: Solr Ref Guide for 5.1
: :
: : Just to let folks know, I'm targeting early Thursday morning for making a
: : release candidate for the Ref Guide and putting it up for a vote.
: :
: : If anyone really needs more time, please let me know.
: :
: : Cassandra
: :