Oh my god, Uwe, I was hoping you would never write a "sophisticated™ backwards® compatibility layer" again!

 Michael

On 1/24/11 12:39 PM, Uwe Schindler wrote:
+1

I also have an idea from the attributes and TokenStream policeman. So I could
even help mentoring.

Uwe

"Simon Willnauer"<simon.willna...@googlemail.com>  schrieb:

hey folks,

Google has announce GSoC 2011 lately and mentoring organizations can
start submitting applications by the end of feb
(http://www.google-melange.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2011/timeline).
I wonder if we should participate this year again? I think we have
plenty of work to do and its a great opportunity to get fresh blood
into the project on both ends Solr&  Lucene.  I already have a couple
of tasks / projects in mind though...

Thoughts?

Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, 28213 Bremen