I've completed work on the cloud tab for the AngularJS UI. I'm now making final
checks and preparing a patch that I hope someone will commit for me :-)

Thanks!

Upayavira

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015, at 11:55 AM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar wrote:
> Go ahead Adrien. I'll cut the RC when you're done.
>
> On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 3:24 PM, Adrien Grand
> <jpou...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would like to get https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-6527

in 5.2.1 too. It is quite a bad performance bug if you use a filtering

TermQuery as it will load norms for nothing.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 9:39 PM, Shalin Shekhar Mangar

<shalinman...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can volunteer as RM unless someone else wants to.
>>

> On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 12:45 AM, Anshum Gupta <ans...@anshumgupta.net>
>>
> wrote:
>>

>> +1 for bug fix releases. Though I'd say we can wait for a couple
>> of days
>>
>> and give some time to others to fix other bugs that they'd want to
>> get into
>>
>> 5.2.1, if there are any.
>>

>> P.S.: Who's the RM? :-)
>>

>> On Mon, Jun 8, 2015 at 10:06 AM, Shawn Heisey
>> <apa...@elyograg.org> wrote:
>>

>>> I broke it.  SOLR-7588 fixes it.  It hasn't been committed yet.
>>

>>> The dataimport section of the admin UI doesn't work because I
>>> apparently
>>
>>> put coffeescript into the admin UI instead of javascript.  Is
>>> this a bad
>>
>>> enough problem to warrant a bugfix release?
>>

>>> Thanks,
>>
>>> Shawn

>>> For additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@lucene.apache.org
>>

>> --