Thanks all!

I've been using Solr in various capacities since 2008 and teaching
training courses in it since 2010. I love the challenge that training
brings, and the breadth of exposure to differing use-cases it brings
[next course next week in London - do come!!]

More recently I've been really enjoying the combination of bootstrap and
AngularJS, and the way that I can (finally) do front end development. I
hope to continue to bring that to Solr, with the new UI. There's so many
ways it can better serve Solr users (and also be a better vehicle for
training people too!)

Many thanks for all your welcomes!

Upayavira