Yes, this is expected.

Like with the Java version used to compile, the "official release artifacts"
must be created with the "official toolchain". So JDK 1.7 for compiling
branch_5x and the Ant 1.8.x for build.
Policeman Jenkins (Ubuntu 14) downloads ANT through Jenkins.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen