ahah don't worry Toke, no problem at all :)
there will be other posts on Alba, as soon as I will fix some bits.
SOLR-7276 is very interesting, indeed. I'm not sure if it's possible, I'll
try to implement some of its logic.

btw, this is the way you'd define a PostFilter (I still have to update the
wiki about this)

@PostFilter(name="minlength")
public boolean evaluateLen(Integer len, //no annotation on the first param,
it comes from the function we're evaluating
                                             @Param(name="minlen") Integer
minlen) {

      return (len >= minlen);

}