I have a question related to body in select requests, or the stream.body
parameter serving the same purpose. In SOLR-7913, we want to use stream.body to
send text to MLT when text isn't already indexed. It's a use case I have to
support and I think make sense, but I had to tweak RequestUtil to make it work
as it currently only allows JSON. Removing that condition makes my code work
but breaks in TestRemoteStreaming.testNoUrlAccess.

So, anyone got pointers on what approach to use here? I do think request should
be entitled to read body no matter what format. But I don't want to break
security by allowing anything everywhere...

Thanks for any hints,
Steve