Hello everyone,

This is just to let you know that we've worked with Infra (thanks to
all those involved on INFRA-11056) and it seems we're ready to go. Two
important things:

1) I would like to proceed with the migration on Saturday (European
morning). This will include creating a "wiping" commit on branch_5x
and trunk that will remove all the current content and point people at
the git repository. I don't want to touch anything else. This step
should be preceded by disabling all the existing Jenkins jobs (they
will start to fail after that, for obvious reasons) -- I'd need some
help with that.

2) After (1), I'll convert the SVN history to git again (including the
wiping commit) and revert it on git side. I'll push this to github and
let infra know to wipe the existing git clone and import this repo
instead.

3) If everything is successful, we should be restoring Jenkinses, etc.
GitHub should catch up in a day or two (after they sync up with Apache
mirror).

I assume lazy consensus, if you wish to speak up, please do.

Dawid