+1; I can't see how anyone would object to adding/retaining support for the
tool.  Nobody is forced to use it.

I'm curious of the move to Git allows for possibly better options.  I've
heard good things about Gerrit but I've never tried it.  I have mixed
feelings of my experience with Reviewboard, but *anything* beats reviewing
big patch files!

Mark, Greg what do you guys think?  I recall you two used it too.