----- Original Message -----
From: dev@lucene.apache.org
To: dev@lucene.apache.org
At: Feb  5 2016 10:17:40

Thanks Nick and Anshum, I'll volunteer to be RM.  If there are blocker
5.5 issues, please mark them as such in Jira, thanks!

I don't think we are rushing here ... it was a little under a month
ago when I had thought "in or week or two" let's cut the 6.x branch ;)

I see 5.5 release as just getting all the (stable) backported features
out to the world before we release 6.0.0.

I'll aim to cut the 5.5 branch mid next week...

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com