A client pointed this out. For arcane reasons they wanted to get the
configset name given a CoreDescriptor and were trying to use
CloudConfigSetService.configName(). The code for that method is:

public String configName(CoreDescriptor cd) {
  return "collection " + cd.getCloudDescriptor().getCollectionName();
}

Does this ring any bells? Should I raise a JIRA? I'm not completely
sure what the right thing to do here is, but it seems odd to return
the collection from this method.

Alan Woodward: This is part of SOLR-4478, do you have any recollection
of why it was done this way?

Erick