Ahmet,

They included at 5x patch on the JIRA here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12782146/SOLR-8542-branch_5x.patch
(it's
one of the files attached to the Jira). The JIRA has two patches included
on it, one for master (approximately 6.0), and the one I just linked to for
the 5x branch.

Assuming you checkout branch 5x (which should be approximately the same
code 5.5.0), then I would assume the Bloomberg patch would work.  I've
personally also back-ported it to 5.4.1, which required a fair number of
changes related to iterator changes on Scorers, but wasn't too much trouble.

Hopefully the patch above gives you what you need.

Trey Grainger
SVP of Engineering @ Lucidworks
Co-author, Solr in Action