Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something here again. While
trying to update the version on 5x, after having done that on 5.5, using
the addVersion.py script and following the instructions, the command
consistently fails. Here's what I've been trying to do:

python3 -u dev-tools/scripts/addVersion.py --changeid 49ba147 5.5.1

Seems like addVersion.py is broken for minor version releases so I'd need
some help with someone who has a better understanding of python than I do.
I observed that 5.5.1 Version gets added to Version.java but also gets
marked as deprecated.