You should really be asking this on the user list
solr-u...@lucene.apache.org.

Solr does not provide any security features - you would be
expected to implement security within your application that you
put in front of Solr.

LucidWorks Enterprise (a commercial package based upon Solr) does
offer security features.

Upayavira

On Fri, 01 Apr 2011 16:37 +0800, "michong900617"