The failures were SSL-related.  Reverting the SOLR-8970 commit allowed tests to
pass.

Turns out I missed some commits under SOLR-5776 and SOLR-9068, because I was
working off of CHANGES.txt, and those issues aren’t mentioned in there.

I have now pushed all the necessary commits, and three local runs passed.  I’ve
included mention of all the related issues in the branch_6_0 CHANGES entry.

--
Steve
www.lucidworks.com