My personal opinion is there isn't anything specifically proprietary about it.

However, do you have an idea why they want it? My only concern is the
stylesheet defines Raleway fonts, which could be problematic if the
person who wants this uses it as-is: first, those fonts have a
license, which needs to be respected, and second, the source URLs for
the fonts are the Confluence system itself, which shouldn't be used as
a host for fonts used in another system. I think this is only a
problem if the person wants it for their own use, and not to make
recommendations for use by the Solr community.

If the latter is the case, and they want to make changes for the
community to use, you may also want to point them to the list of PDF
issues and the PDF stylesheet change history pages in Confluence. An
understanding of why it does what it does would be helpful so they
don't waste their own time on things that can't be changed because of
Confluence's own limitations in this area.