Hi,

I reverted the Lucene builds to build Java 9 138 for now. I will later check if
this also happens with build 139, which I have to download first. I will also
debug locally.

The code fails because this code hits "null" on getResource() at
morfologik.stemming.polish.PolishStemmer.<init>(PolishStemmer.java:34)

https://github.com/morfologik/morfologik-stemming/blob/master/morfologik-polish/src/main/java/morfologik/stemming/polish/PolishStemmer.java#L32

This is impossible to happen, because the dict file is in same package. I have
no idea why this only fails here and not at other places in Lucene. The main
difference looks like the use of URL instead of getResourceAsStream() like
other places in Lucene.

So this seems to be a major regression in Java 9 build 140.

Uwe

-----
Uwe Schindler
H.-H.-Meier-Allee 63, D-28213 Bremen