GitHub user dcollins53 opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/pull/122

    Support spanQueries in CoreParser and SolrCoreParser

    @cpoerschke for consideration, I think this works.
    I've kept HelloQueryBuilder and GoodbyeQueryBuilder as the "old" style, but
HandyQueryBuilder has been updated to use the new API.

    The tests pass, but in reality, we never call getSpanQuery() yet, maybe I
could change HandyQueryBuilder, so it always returns a SpanQuery and never a
normal one...

    $ git pull https://github.com/bloomberg/lucene-solr solr_span_queries

    https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/pull/122.patch

    This closes #122

----
commit 7e28f316fa11077d59a45271997ada9ea8b926bf
Author: Daniel Collins <dcollin...@bloomberg.net>
Date:   2016-12-01T12:36:54Z

    Support spanQueries in CoreParser and SolrCoreParser

----

---
with INFRA.
---