Hi,

I hope I am hitting to the right point.
I am writing in reference of
http://www.slideshare.net/MarkHarwood/proposal-for-nested-document-support-in-lucene

I have a use case of searching nodes and documents related to the nodes
according to given search query, in order of level of connection between
nodes.

Similar like for example in twitter, want to get search result, mixture of
followers and tweets.
Followers should be in order of level of connection to them of a person
searching. Means level 1 followers are on top, followers of followers next.
Tweets should be also in similar order, like my tweets first, level 1
person's tweets next.

What is the best way of storing graph into solr for the best results?
As, a node will have lot of children nodes, and lot of parent nodes as
well. If I save relation documents, it will be flood of documents.

I really appreciate your help into this.

Thanks already,
Alpesh Modi