> On 19 Jan 2017, at 15:01, jim ferenczi <jim.feren...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I updated the release notes for Solr here:
> https://wiki.apache.org/solr/ReleaseNote64
> <https://wiki.apache.org/solr/ReleaseNote64>
>
> The vote is going great so we may be able to start the release tomorrow night
> and make the announcement on Monday.
> We still need to finalize the release notes, could you please check that it's
> showing the right infos.

Notes look great. Minor issues:
* the first highlights section is titled “DocValues, streaming, …” but bullet
points below don’t mention anything about DocValues.
* the section about metrics, first bullet point about metrics-jvm… I think it
should just say in general that it uses Dropwizard Metrics API, and the bit
about JVM internals should be moved to the second bullet point.

Thank you!