Hi,

I'd like to nominate LUCENE-7698 (CommonGramsQueryFilter doesn't work properly, caused by LUCENE-7603 and a regression from 6.3.0 where it worked fine). It doesn't have a fix, but at least we got seriously bitten by it.

Regards,
Ere

P.S. Sorry, no proper references in this email since I just joined the list.

Hi devs,

These two issues seem serious enough to warrant a new release from branch_6_4:
* SOLR-10130: Serious performance degradation in Solr 6.4.1 due to the new
metrics collection
* SOLR-10138: Transaction log replay can hit an NPE due to new Metrics code.

What do you think? Anything else that should go there?

---
Best regards,

Andrzej Bialecki