I don't see the test, so hard for me to tell for sure... but there are
lots of scaffolding around this class as I inserted an empty test
containing an assumption and it initializes lots of stuff; the
assumption has to be triggering there somewhere.

Once your test fails or assume-fails, locate:
TEST-org.apache.solr.client.solrj.io.stream.StreamExpressionTest.xml
and see inside; there should be a stack trace leading to the failed
assumption.

Dawid