Uwe: can you please udpate the confluence javadoc macros to point to 6.5.0?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-+How+Javadoc+Links+Work

(Hopefully this is the last time we every have to ask you to do this!!)

: Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 09:48:04 -0500
: From: Cassandra Targett <casstarg...@gmail.com>
: To: dev@lucene.apache.org
: Subject: Ref Guide for Solr 6.5
:
: I had hoped we'd be able to do the Solr Ref Guide for 6.5 in the new
: way without Confluence, but I've realized it's not going to work if
: it's going to be done in any reasonable time frame.
:
: I intend to create an RC for the 6.5 Ref Guide on Friday morning (31
: March). Hoss and I will work as hard as we can until Friday updating
: the content with the changes and new features, but I'm already aware
: we won't get it all done on our own. As always, any committer is
: welcome to help.
:
: After Friday, I intend to devote all the time I have for Ref Guide
: stuff to the transition to the new approach. This means that while I
: will respin in case of edits that other people make and believe
: warrant a respin, after this week I likely will not make any further
: edits in Confluence.
:
: My goal is to get all the cleanups and decisions made as soon as
: possible so we can start the migration & conversion of the content and
: be ready for the next Solr release (6.6 and/or 7.0). There will be
: more info on timing of that once things are ready to go.
:
: Cassandra
:
: For additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@lucene.apache.org