I checked what it would take to test all of the javadocs on trunk, and found
that there is no one target to call.  To cover all javadocs:

        cd lucene ; ant javadocs-all javadocs-test-framework
        cd ../modules ; ant javadocs
        cd ../solr ; ant javadoc-all javadoc-test-framework

Ideally, the javadocs would be generated once under 1.5 and again under 1.6,
for all of branch_3x, and for lucene/ & modules/ on trunk.

I got a bunch of javadoc warnings in Solr, so (assuming I don't have setup
issues) some work needs to be done to fix the warnings before bombarding
everybody with failure messages every 30 minutes.

I assume the branch_3x issues are similar, but I haven't looked into it yet.

Steve