: Hoss and I talked about this while we were developing all the tools
: and processes, but while we agreed they should have the license
: headers, I forget what we decided to do - I thought the conversion was
: going to add them, but I'll have to ask him, which i'll do and get
: them added.

yeah, i dropped the ball here -- I remember discussing with Cassandra that
I should have the file converstion code do it, but then aparently never
implemented it -- and then somehow got it in my head that there had been
some dicussion in jira about not needing in all the adoc files because it
was in the final PDF.

I'll go take care of that now: SOLR-10725

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/