I don't believe the Reference guide contains - at the moment - the
exhaustive lists of those components.

For solr-start, I derive those lists from the code itself using a
complicated (read 'awkward') set of tools. But even for solr-start, I
do not maintain a separate list for each version anymore.

And I think for people it may be useful to know whether a particular
component does exist in the future version, as upgrading may - in some
cases - be easier than trying to reinventing a solution.

Regards,
   Alex.

----
http://www.solr-start.com/ - Resources for Solr users, new and experienced