Hi -

7.1 happened so fast we're a little late getting out the Ref Guide for
it, but I think it's close to ready to go. There are a couple things
I'm waiting on:

- Autoscaling docs - Shalin is working on a substantial set of edits
here and promised these in the next couple of days.
- Analytics Component - it needs a bit more review, but it's getting
close. If it's not ready by the time the Autoscaling docs are ready,
I'll push this into 7.2.

I did a review of CHANGES.txt at the end of last week to see what doc
updates still needed to be done, and was incredibly heartened and glad
to see that besides the things I already knew about nearly all of the
other changes that needed doc updates were done at the time of the
commits. This is fantastic progress, and I'm personally thankful to
everyone for making the effort.

My current plan is to get an RC of the Ref Guide out by Friday this
week, hopefully by Thursday if things are ready. If anyone has
anything they wanted to get in that's not on the above list, please
let me know.

Cassandra