On 11/1/2017 2:43 PM, Steve Rowe wrote:
Not fixed in 2.3, according to comments on
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1489 .  However a comment there mentions
Ivy 2.4’s "artifact-lock-nio” strategy as a more reliable alternative to the
standard locking.  I’ll make an issue to upgrade our Ivy dependency and switch lock
strategies.

I opened that ivy issue. Thanks for figuring that out! I look forward to having our build system fixed on LUCENE-6144.

Does the ivy-bootstrap target deal with upgrading ivy, or would it just add the jar with our current preferred ivy version? Would it be possible to have it detect and remove/rename a previous version?

Shawn