From: dev@lucene.apache.org At: 12/06/17 13:03:32To:  dev@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Lucene/Solr 7.2

Thanks for the heads up, Anshum.

This leaves us with only SOLR-11458 to wait for before building a RC (which
might be ready but just not marked as resolved).

Le mer. 6 déc. 2017 à 13:47, Ishan Chattopadhyaya <ichattopadhy...@gmail.com> a
écrit :

Hi Adrien,
I'm planning to skip SOLR-11624 for this release (as per my last comment
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-11624?focusedCommentId=16280121&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16280121).
 If someone has an objection, please let me know; otherwise, please feel free
to proceed with the release.
I'll continue working on it anyway, and shall try to have it ready for the next
release.
Thanks,
Ishan