Hi,

Sorry if this is a really obvious question. I'm doing some work on the XJoin
plugin <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7341>, upgrading it to
the latest Solr and so on, and I want to add logging to some classes to
make debugging easier. Here's how I'm trying to it:

import org.slf4j.Logger;
import org.slf4j.LoggerFactory;

public class FastaXJoinResultsFactory implements
XJoinResultsFactory<String> {

  private static final Logger LOG =
LoggerFactory.getLogger(FastaXJoinResultsFactory.class);

  @Override
  public void init(NamedList args) {
    LOG.info("initialising FastaXJoinResultsFactory");

However, the info line is never written to the Solr log (I'm pretty sure
it's being called). I've not edited log4j.properties at all as I assumed
the plugin would be included in the root logger.

Any help much appreciated.

Tom