I cannot find this string anywhere in Solr/Lucene. You have to provide
a _lot_ more information in order for anyone to say anything useful
here, my guess is that this is coming from some other component in
your system.

What version of Solr?
How exactly are you indexing?
Are you using SolrCloud? Standalone Solr?
Are you using Solr embedded in some product?

Also, please just post to the Solr User's list rather than
cross-posting unless it's likely a code problem with Solr.

Best,
Erick