> I’d like to suggest that we start requiring code review to non-trivial
> patches.

Don't know if it has to be a strict, corporate-like rule... Most folks
over here do get the gut feeling on what's non-trivial and requires a
second pair of eyes. JIRA and patch reviews have been serving this
purpose quite all right I think, although I recall a discussion of its
advantages and disadvantages (compared to github's review system, for
example). My concern is that making it a requirement isn't really
helping anyhow in attracting people to review those patches and is
creating a problem if you want to commit something larger, yet find
nobody interested in reviewing that patch.

Don't get me wrong, I know there are open source projects that do
require sign-offs and approvals; I'm just not sure we really need it
(or that it'd change anything in a substantial way).

Dawid