I'll BadApple all of the failing tests that are NOT the "can't delete
file" issues.

I'll also add a _comment_ to the tests that fail  due to "can't delete
file" on windows for future reference. The tests will still run all
the time, i.e. I will _not_ BadApple them. Shortly I'll set stop
looking at Windows failures. If people work on that problem let me
know and I'll report on them again.

I'll attach a patch to SOLR-12028 with this latest set.