[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12078?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Andrzej Bialecki  updated SOLR-12078:
-------------------------------------
    Affects Version/s: 7.3

> Reproducable Failure in TestReplicationHandler.doTestIndexFetchOnMasterRestart
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SOLR-12078
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12078
>             Project: Solr
>          Issue Type: Bug
>      Security Level: Public(Default Security Level. Issues are Public) 
>    Affects Versions: 7.3, master (8.0)
>         Environment: Building on Ubuntu 17.4
> openjdk version "1.8.0_151"
> OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_151-8u151-b12-0ubuntu0.17.04.2-b12)
> OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.151-b12, mixed mode)
>            Reporter: Gus Heck
>            Priority: Major
>
> With the recent focus on bad tests lately, I decided to inspect some failures 
> that occurred in tests unrelated to my present task when I ran the tests 
> preparing for a pull request and found this failure which reproduces:
> ant test  -Dtestcase=TestReplicationHandler 
> -Dtests.method=doTestIndexFetchOnMasterRestart -Dtests.seed=884DCF71D210D14A 
> -Dtests.slow=true -Dtests.badapples=true -Dtests.locale=et 
> -Dtests.timezone=Cuba -Dtests.asserts=true -Dtests.file.encoding=UTF-8
>  
> Key excerpt of the log:
> {code:java}
>    [junit4]   2> NOTE: reproduce with: ant test  
> -Dtestcase=TestReplicationHandler 
> -Dtests.method=doTestIndexFetchOnMasterRestart -Dtests.seed=884DCF71D210D14A 
> -Dtests.slow=true -Dtests.badapples=true -Dtests.locale=et 
> -Dtests.timezone=Cuba -Dtests.asserts=true -Dtests.file.encoding=UTF-8
>    [junit4] ERROR   2.35s | 
> TestReplicationHandler.doTestIndexFetchOnMasterRestart <<<
>    [junit4]    > Throwable #1: 
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrServerException: IOException occured when 
> talking to server at: http://127.0.0.1:37753/solr/collection1
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> __randomizedtesting.SeedInfo.seed([884DCF71D210D14A:50BA0B9579CB1316]:0)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.executeMethod(HttpSolrClient.java:657)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.request(HttpSolrClient.java:255)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.request(HttpSolrClient.java:244)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrRequest.process(SolrRequest.java:194)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrClient.add(SolrClient.java:173)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrClient.add(SolrClient.java:138)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.SolrClient.add(SolrClient.java:152)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.solr.handler.TestReplicationHandler.index(TestReplicationHandler.java:180)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.solr.handler.TestReplicationHandler.doTestIndexFetchOnMasterRestart(TestReplicationHandler.java:643)
>    [junit4]    >        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
>    [junit4]    > Caused by: org.apache.http.NoHttpResponseException: 
> 127.0.0.1:37753 failed to respond
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpResponseParser.parseHead(DefaultHttpResponseParser.java:141)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpResponseParser.parseHead(DefaultHttpResponseParser.java:56)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.impl.io.AbstractMessageParser.parse(AbstractMessageParser.java:259)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.impl.DefaultBHttpClientConnection.receiveResponseHeader(DefaultBHttpClientConnection.java:163)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.impl.conn.CPoolProxy.receiveResponseHeader(CPoolProxy.java:165)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.protocol.HttpRequestExecutor.doReceiveResponse(HttpRequestExecutor.java:273)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.protocol.HttpRequestExecutor.execute(HttpRequestExecutor.java:125)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.execute(MainClientExec.java:272)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.ProtocolExec.execute(ProtocolExec.java:185)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RetryExec.execute(RetryExec.java:89)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RedirectExec.execute(RedirectExec.java:111)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttpClient.java:185)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:83)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:56)
>    [junit4]    >        at 
> org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.HttpSolrClient.executeMethod(HttpSolrClient.java:542)
>    [junit4]    >        ... 47 more
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscr...@lucene.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-h...@lucene.apache.org

Reply via email to