Ok I think I asked the wrong question.  I am trying to figure out where to
put my time.  I was thinking about working on the automated porting system,
but when I saw the response to the .NET 4.0 discussions I started to
question if that is the right direction.  The community seemed to be more
interested in the .NET features.

The complexity of the automated tool is going to become very high and will
probably end up with a line-for-line style port.  So I keep asking my self
is the automated tool worth it.  I don't think it is.

I like the method has been Digy is using for porting the code.  So I guess
for me the real question is Digy where did you see 2.9.4g going next and
what do you need help on?

Scott