Sorry for the large font on the previous email, it was sent from a smartphone :)

Appreciate reviews/comments in this email thread or directly in the JIRA
issues. Here are links to desktop versions:

SOLR-12120 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12120>: New plugin type
AuditLoggerPlugin
SOLR-12121 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12121>: JWT
Authentication plugin
SOLR-12131 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-12131>: Authorization
plugin support for getting user's roles from the outside
SOLR-7896 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7896>: Add a login page
for Solr Administrative Interface

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect