I'm getting this precommit failure on a fresh clone of master:

-documentation-lint:

     [echo] checking for broken html...

    [jtidy] Checking for broken html (such as invalid tags)...

   [delete] Deleting directory
/Users/Erick/apache/solrVersions/solr-12028/lucene/build/jtidy_tmp
     [echo] Checking for broken links...
     [exec]
     [exec] Crawl/parse...
     [exec]
     [exec] Verify...
     [echo] Checking for missing docs...
     [exec]
     [exec]
build/docs/spatial3d/org/apache/lucene/spatial3d/geom/SidedPlane.html
     [exec]   missing Methods: strictlyWithin-double-double-double-
     [exec]   missing Methods:
strictlyWithin-org.apache.lucene.spatial3d.geom.Vector-
     [exec]
     [exec] Missing javadocs were found!

Anyone have a clue? I don't see Jenkins failures for this so maybe
it's just me somehow.

Erick